The program is one of Temple’s signature grant programs designed at helping students cross the finish line toward graduation. Preference will be given to students who are the first generation in their families to graduate from a college or university.
Clarity of Information
Temple University Broad Street Finish Line Grant Program
Great opportunity to study in the USA with financial support.
Temple University was founded in 1884. It offers over 160 undergraduate majors across its 17 schools and colleges, as well as five professional schools in a wide range of challenging and in-demand fields.
Why study at Temple University? Temple is known for its innovative research, real-world experience, boundless opportunity, and global connections. It is among the world’s largest providers of professional education.
Application Deadline: The Regular Decision deadline if first-year students apply by February 1, 2023 (for fall start).
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: Any
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $200 – $5000.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be granted for the undergraduate degree at Temple University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Grant is currently open for undergraduate students only and is open to both first-year (i.e. freshman) and transfer students.
- S. citizens, eligible residents, and international students are eligible
- Preference will be given to students from the City of Philadelphia (though all students will be considered, including international students).
- Preference will be given to upper-class undergraduate students nearing graduation.
How to Apply
Incoming students are automatically considered at the time of admission and should not apply for this grant. There is no application to complete for incoming students.
- How to Apply: U-Temple offers first-year students two ways to apply: 1) Students can choose to submit their test scores, and 2) Or students can not submit test scores. After determining which option is right for you, it’s time to submit an admission application using the Common Application formally.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following:
- High School Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores (SAT or ACT scores)
- Application Essay
- Extracurricular Activities
- Optional Letter of Recommendation
- IELTS: Email TRF number to internationaldocuments-at-temple.edu and include full name and TUid.
- Documents or testing can be submitted contact the International Admissions office.
1938 Liacouras Walk, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
- Admission Requirements: U.S. citizens and eligible residents must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible. International students do not need to submit FAFSA.
- Language Requirement: Both international first-year and transfer students must submit one of the following English-language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL iBT, TOEFL iBT Home Edition, TOEFL Essentials
- IELTS or IELTS Indicator
- PTE Academic
- ITEP Academic Plus
- Cambridge C1 Advanced or Cambridge C2 Proficiency
Students may receive grants that range from $200 – $5000 at Temple University.
Leave a Reply